wood shavings have been specially designed for horses, flowers and poultry, chicks, and other birds.
• Spruce and Pine softwood as raw1 material
• Moisture content 12-18%. Avg. 15%.
• Bulk density of 185 Kg/m³
• Dust-free, No bacteria
• Greatly reduces the risk of accidental rolling
• We do not carry easily into the feed or the drinkers
• Improved thermal properties, warm & comfortable
• Easy to use, bedding suitable for use in most spreading equipment
How to use wood shavings
When first wood shavings in your free-range unit the floor should be clean and dry. The bed needs to be maintained at a depth of 20 mm to 50 mm. Too shallow and the bedding will turn sticky.
woodshavings are available in the following packaging:
• Bale weight: +/-25 kg
• 1 pallet weight = 15 bales (+/- 375 kg)
• 1 pallet size: 1,20 m x 0,8 m x 2,35 m
• Semi-trailer can mount 33 pallets, 495 bales in total 12,375 tons
We are always looking for distribution partners in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, and the Netherlands. We sincerely hope that selling our wood shavings will be one of the most enjoyable and profitable parts of your business.